Saturday, November 24, 2012

save yourself...REVOLT

nothing to do with this blog just listening to that record. blessing fall from the heavens this day. my buddy sam who i havent seen in 10 years heard i wasnt doin so good so he drove over and helped me move all my stuff. then my buddy ken offered me his couch. then some guy who has never met me in his life and only knows me from a facebook fan page gave me a lil cash to help me get a place to live. seriously? who the fuck am i to complain with people like this in my life? fuckin stupid I am.
anyway we went over there. her and the kid sat on the couch the whole time. i went in there with fire in my eyes. iwas gonna take every last thing i ever bought. food microwave chairs...if it wasnt nailed down i was gonna take it....til i saw their faces....just couldnt do it. the big stuff of course but i couldnt leave the cupboard bare...i tried to reach out. i tried to tell them that if they ever needed me blah blah blah....stone faces. closing that door behind me...hearing it click for the last time. yeah i cried a little.....im a big baby. then the incredible kindness of a few dudes made me slap myself in the face and say quit crying you pussy. now im alone in a nice apartment drinking a beer and watching the dark knight on bluray.the shit looks weird...too clear...i like a little graininess in my movies.
i think me and sam are gonna try a podcast. musically it will focus on 80s/90s punk and hardcore. then we will talk shit and interview people youve never heard of about a time you dont remember playing music youve never heard before by people who no longer give a fuck about the shit they were hollarin about. im guessing only sam and i will be listening.
worst part about being dumped is all this smoking....i need to quit. my step mom just died of cancer and here i sit smoking a cigarette. disrespectful prick. oh and kirby called me. fucker was supposed to call back but didnt. i love that little fucker. one of my all time favorite people and proof that im not a racist.
fuck...i know this doesnt need to be said but heath ledgers joker is mind blowing.
music lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment